Is this house sold?

Asked by Valerie, 10989 Tue Apr 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Tappan/sold/22596743-55…

Answers

3
Maureen McEn…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Hi Valerie,

The Schreiber Lane house is indeed under contract. Our MLS system shows 34 homes available for sale in Tappan; 14 of which are listed for under $500,000.

I am an Realtor at Joyce Realty and I live in Tappan. If you are not working with a realtor, I would love to help you find your dream home in Tappan. I know this market, and there are some beautiful homes on the market at this time.

Mary-Bonnie Leggett
Lic. RE Sales Associate Joyce Realty
845-304-0141
bleggett@joycerealty.com
Kevin Cavana…, Agent, Orangetown, NY
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Hi Valerie,

Yes that house is indeed under contract. It went under contract at the very end of February. I actually live in Tappan myself, not far from there. If you are looking for a home, especially in Tappan. I would be happy to assist you in your search. My office is right in Pearl River. You can reach me at any of my contact information in my profile. Thanks and have a great day.

Kevin Cavanaugh
NYS Lic. Associate Broker
Better Homes and Gardens - Rand Realty
19 E. Central Avenue
Pearl River, NY 10965
http://www.kevincavanaughonline.com
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Hello Valerie, This home on 55 Schreiber La has been in contract for about two months and should be closing within days(MLS 456190). If you need any help with any properties please let me know and will set you up with my "Flash Manager System" which will give you all new listings and price changes instantly! If it is service you need it is an email away! - Regards Allan

Allan Erps
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson,ABR
Better Homes & Gardens/Rand Realty
95 South Middletown Road
Nanuet, New York 10954
Direct (845) 770-2141
Fax (845) 624-7137
Cell/Text (845) 304-3040
Email: allan.erps@randrealty.com
Website: allan.erps.randrealty.com