Klorissa, Home Buyer in Palos Verdes Estates,...

Is this house really 20,000 dollars flat?

Asked by Klorissa, Palos Verdes Estates, CA Mon Dec 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1056484187-605-Paseo-D…

Answers

4
Maxim Ofina, Agent, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Mon Dec 7, 2009
Klorissa,

Based upon the location, square footage and condition of the home, this is at least a $4 million property. I researched the MLS (Multiple listing Serivce) number, and it is not valid. Normally, I would say that the listing price of $20,000 is a mistake and probably represents perhaps past due mortgage payments

In this case, I am familiar with this particular property, and I'm fairly certain that even at a property tax or income tax auction, it will sell for far more than $20,000.

There are no properties that I am aware of in the 90274 zip code that are in this price range; however, there are great values for bank-owned or short sale condominiums in the 90274 zip code that will go in the range of $230-$300K.

Maxim D. Ofina, CDPE
Maureen Mego…, Agent, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Mon Dec 7, 2009
No. of course not;. Sometimes, Trulia picks up properties that are in foreclosure for some reason and this amount may be delinquent property taxes on the property.
Michael Diam…, , Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
This still lists as $53,000, strange.
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Mon Dec 7, 2009
Klorissa:

This house is indeed priced at $20,000 (per month, for a short term lease). Unfortunately, Trulia does not seem to be able to differentiate between high priced leases and properties for sale. When you see something that looks to good to be true, it usually is. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com