Is this house officially on the market? If so, who is it listed with...the owner or an agent?

Asked by Michelle Cook, Gloucester, MA Sat Oct 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Newburyport/sold/2…

Answers

4
Valerie McGi…, Agent, Newburyport, MA
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Michelle,
I don't see it either in MLS but if you are looking in the area I can help, let me know what your needs are...I see you are writing from Gloucester, MA...
Thanks'
Val
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Mon Oct 29, 2012
When you see .../sold/... as part of the URL you can be assured that it is left on this site in hopes that you will provide a name, email and/or phone that they can sell as a lead.

I would contact a local real estate professional to save time, money, and your privacy.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Jane Becker, Agent, Worcester, MA
Sun Oct 28, 2012
This property is no for sale on the multiple listing service. So, if it is for sale, it's not listed with a real estate agent. My advice is to go nock on the door.
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Michelle,

Based on the information on Trulia and MLSPIN it is not presently on the market nor has it been on the market in at least the last 36 months.

In Zillow it does have a make me move price of $824,999 The owner is todd deluca and his number is 978-918-3000 This is based on info provided by zillow and public records in our mlspin.

I'd love the 20 - 30% referral fee if you get the listing.

Louis