Is this house is still going for sale or is actually bought?

Asked by Gerline, North Port, FL Tue Jun 9, 2009

If it is sold why is it still in the website?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/North_Port/sold/25243534…

Answers

3
Shannon Moore…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Hello Gerline!
According to the Mid Florida Regional MLS, this listing was withdrawn. That could mean a lot of things. Perhaps the homeowners decided they didn't want to sell it, or maybe they are going to wait until the market is better so they can get more money for it.

There are a lot of similar homes in that same area however that are listed under $150k. A lot of the homes are brand new and have never been lived in, many of them have a lot of square footage like this one. Some even have pools!

You can use my website to search the MLS if you want, or feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Shannon Moore
http://www.TropicalFloridaProperty.com
Anne Kyer, Agent, North Port, FL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Hi Gerline,

The house that you are asking about was withrawn from the market on June 3rd. so it is no longer for sale. It may return to the market at some point and you may want to watch for it or if you want, I could let you know if it becomes available again. There are lots of good buys out there at the moment and if you would like me to help you find something, please contact me.

Anne Kyer
Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
941-255-7286

Anne.Kyer@ColdwellBankerFlorida.com
Bonnie Scates…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Gerline -- per the MLS, this home was withdrawn from the market on June 3rd. If you would like information on similar homes, please let me know and I will be happy to foward the data on available homes to you.

Sincerely.

Bonnie Caudill
Estate Brokers of Florida
941-918-8000
eb-bonnie@comcast.net