Is this house in the Palatine High School district? Do you allow pets? How many bed rooms? How many bathrooms?

Asked by genieabu, Palatine, IL Mon Mar 4, 2013

I am looking to move very soon been at current location for 6 years and never been late on rent Need more room with kids

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107056704-980-N-Countryside-Dr…

Answers

3
Paul Fijalko…, , Arlington Heights, IL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Yes this is in Palatine High School but is not available anymore. Please feel free to contact me, I can show you other homes available for rent in the area.

Paul Fijalkowski
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Syuzanna Zak…, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
This condo has already been rented out and is no longer available. Feel free to contact me so I can show you which ones are currently available. Thank you.
Herbert Stra…, Agent, Palatine, IL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Yes this home is Palatine High school from what I can see online it looks like it has been rented already. Please contact me for others in the area 847-347-8304 Herb Straus
I am looking for a house for rent or rent to own in palatines school district I need at least 3 bdrms and 2 baths and sm dogs to be ok Can you help?
Flag Mon Mar 4, 2013