Is this house in foreclosure? If so when was the sheriff sale?

Asked by Shelly Brandt, Rochester, MN Wed Jan 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1055459465-5326-Timberidge-Ct…

Answers

2
Troy Seelham…, Agent, Chatfield, MN
Wed Jan 28, 2009
This home is in foreclosure and may be coming on the market soon with the bank. I am not sure of the sheriffs sale date but the home was just cancelled off the market with the agent trying to do a short sale. It is probably in the process of the bank working out the legal issues and will come back on soon with a new agent and owned legally by the bank. I have shown this home 3 times and it sits on a beautiful lot and has a lot of potential. Let me know if you ahve any more questions. Thanks!
Sandy Willia…, Agent, Rochester, MN
Wed Jan 28, 2009
This has gone to sheriff's sale, and has approximately 5 months left in the redemption period. It can still be sold until that expires. Currently, we have been working with an offer for 3-1/2 months, waiting for the bank to respond. The property just recently came off the market, as the Seller has rented the home in the interim. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on the home, or any other property you may be interested in. We can answer questions and show you any home listed by any company. Thank you for your inquiry. Sandy Williams, The Williams Home Team 261-5886