Property Q&A in Mishawaka>Question Details

Ouafae Walker, Home Buyer in Mishawaka, IN

Is this house forclosure ? can I get mor detail ? Thanks

Asked by Ouafae Walker, Mishawaka, IN Sat Aug 8, 2009

Please send me more detail about the house 14137 Jeffersob BLV Mishwaka 46545

This question is about this property:…

Im not in your area, but I do know if you would like to keep yourself informed about foreclosures, a great place to keep on your favorites is This site, has all of the VA/Vendee eligible properties and they are currently offering 4.5% fixed for owner occupied or investor. Contact your local REALTOR, preferabely a Century 21 agent and let them know I let you know the the great news, and they will be able to pull properties that qualify for this special financing opportunity. The BOA lender will be able to give more specific info to the property and the area, but things are on the up and it is a great time to take advantage of properties that are positioned far below a consistent market value, that if a patient investor holds will, in my opinion, pay off. What's the saying? History repeats itself...and our current market is no is how we look at it and project it. WE AS REALTORS AND CONSUMERS HAVE TO RESTORE FAITH IN OUR ECONOMY AND MARKET! Let's distinguish what we know is crap, and inform/educate clients and consumers. If we don't, first, they are doing it for themselves, and to that, what service are we to them? WE ARE TO EDUCATE OUR CLIENTS....IF THEY ARE TELLING US WHAT THE CURRENT LAW IS OR WHAT HOMES ARE ON THE MARKET, BUT THE COMPETITION IS $7000.00 LESS ON THE ASKING PRICE
I checked the MLS listings and this house is Pending Sale as of July 21. If you would like me to look for others in this area, please contact me directly and I will be glad to help you find another. I can also send you the detail sheet from the MLS but would need your contact information.