Is this house for sale?

Asked by lanedillworth, Miami, FL Sat Oct 5, 2013

My friend is interested in this property and I was just wondering if this house is for sale. If it is how much is it?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3131138940-262-W-35th-St-Miami-…

Answers

3
Mara Aronova, Agent, Sunny Isles, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
This property is active for sale and I represent the listing . It is a short Sale.

Mara Aronova
954-854-2354
Mara Aronova, Agent, Sunny Isles, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013

Mara Aronova
954-854-2354
Valerie Craw…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Greetings. As per our research, the subject house does not appear to be for sale. However, there are comparable properties on the market in the area. If your friend would like to receive information on similar properties, my team and I would be delighted to provide you reliable and targeted information.

If you are interested in other properties, have questions and want to work with a professional team of realtors, feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful day.

Peace,
Valerie Crawford - Realtor

MBA, CAM, DPP, SET, TRC
Platinum Properties International

p: 305.310.4514 | f: 305.459.1836 | e: Valerie@VRealtyServices.com

- Valerie Crawford - The Professional Realtor

- The Go To Realty Team of Miami & the Beaches

- VSpeaks