Is this house currently for sale?

Asked by Evan Goodwin, Tampa, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107424388-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Ta…

Answers

6
Natasha McCormick’s answer
Natasha McCo…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Evan Let us know if you need help with your property search? We can access to a system that will be as updated as my MLS system. Websites such as Trulia and Zillow are awesome sites to look for proeperty but they are not as updated as a Realtors MLS system so you will be look at a lot of property that are not available. Give us a call or email 8136107884 Teamrn2@gmail.com
Natasha McCormick and Rita Gainer
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
The listing Realtor is not a member of MyFlorida Regional MLS so the listing doesn't appear on the local MLS. It is a non-approved Short Sale so it may not be possible to buy it for tens of thousands above the listing price.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sun Feb 3, 2013
You can try calling the below contact on the home and they will be able to give you the 411 on this home.

Agent: Carol Chin-tai, (754) 244-6725

Broker: C.T Professional Realty
1014 N. 62 Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024
(754) 244-6725

Be sure to let them know Josh sent you.
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Evan,

This home is not listed as of yet but we can sure keep our eye on it and see if it comes available. I can set up the viewings for the other two listings if you would like. Just let me know a good time.

Respectfully,

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Evan,

The condo/townhouse is for sale, ask your Realtor to show you.

If you're not already working with a Realtor I can assist you.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
George Leone, Agent, Lutz, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Since there is no address shown, this House is not listed as yet. Therefore; there is not any information available.