babyang2523, Home Buyer in West Sacramento, CA

Is this home still up for sale?

Asked by babyang2523, West Sacramento, CA Wed Jul 11, 2012

I know sometimes websites don't get updated and I want to make sure I know what my true options are when it comes to selecting a home.

This question is about this property:…

This home is a contingent short sale, which means an offer has already been submitted to the bank. You could always try a backup offer, as short sales have a high fallout rate.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Unfortunately, no, the home is no longer available - the buyer and seller have agreed on a price and they are awaiting approval by the bank(s). However, there are other similar homes in the area that are available and I'd love to help you find something. Please give me a call or email at your convenience so we can discuss your home buying goals and I can answer any questions you may have. I'm available any time.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
No, it is under contract. Some of those fail to close so there is a chance you could be successful in making a backup offer. It got several offers within hours of coming on the market.
So how could you have been one of the first to know about it coming on the market? By using the automatic notification options available on or by contacting me and I can take care of setting it up for you. We could discuss positioning you so you could be one of the first in with the kind of offer that works well for you and is attractive to a Seller. After doing this for almost 40 years I still enjoy helping others make the lifestyle changes that come with owning a home that suits you. You can call me any time and we can go over finding just what you are looking for.
Jim Piatt
Lyon Real Estate
West Sacramento