Is this home still on the market?

Asked by Jenny Lee, Torrance, CA Fri Jan 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003317028--Anza-Ave-Torra…

Answers

1
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Jenny:

Actually, this home was never on the market. According to the information you were looking at, this home was in the final stages of foreclosure. The "price" shown is actually the amount owed on the loan in foreclosure. My research indicates that this home did NOT go to auction. It would appear that the owner either worked something out with the bank or came up with the cash to cure the default. After all, homes in this area range from the high $600,000s up to the $800,000s.

If you are interested in homes in this area, there are quite few on the market in the price range quoted above. The only home in the mid $100K price range is a mobile home in a family park. Torrance prices have come down some, but not this much. Let me know if you would like someone on your team keeping an eye out for great deals in Torrance. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty