Is this home still in foreclosure? Am I able to view the home and possibly make an offer?

Asked by Robyn Bryson, Union, KY Mon Jan 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/17431720-10505-War-Admiral-Dr…

Answers

2
Kimberly Cole…, , 41091
Sat Jan 8, 2011
Robyn,

This home is now available to be viewed. Would you like to schedule a time to view it? Please let me know as soon as possible and I can arrange for it. Thanks and I will look forward to hearing back from you.
Kimberly Cole…, , 41091
Mon Jan 3, 2011
Hi Robyn,

It appears that this property is already back in the name of the lender that initiated the foreclosure. It is not currently listed on the Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service, but if you would like to provide me with an email or contact information, I will perform some research and see if I can see what the status is of this home being offered for sale. My email address is kimberlycole@remax.net. Thank you.

Kimberly Cole
RE/MAX Affiliates
(859) 743-1360