Is this home still for sale? One page lists it as expired... Wanting to move by March and very interested!

Asked by Kasandra, Noblesville, IN Mon Aug 31, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Cicero/sold/298637-23978…

Answers

2
Eric Karrfalt, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Shelbie,
The home recieved an offer and went to pending status 8/17. The expired status shows the listing had expired once in the past. If your looking for homes in CiceroNoblesville /Hamilton County I would be happy to help. I have been a realtor in the area for 17 years. I grew up and have lived here just about my whole life so I am pretty well connected and versed in whats happening in the local housing market. Selecting a realtor to help purchase your next residence is a highly personal decision. Not only do we assist in finding where you will call home, were helping you make whats probably the most expensive purchase in your life. Please check out my profile and feel free to contact me anytime. Give me a shout and lets talk about your moving plans. I would like to earn your business -Eric

Eric Karrfalt
F.C. Tucker
eric@karrfalt.net
317-590-8783
Laura Musall, Agent, Fishers, IN
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Shelbie,

Actually this home has an accepted offer on it, and it's pending. Would you like for me to send you other homes in the area that are similar?

Laura