Is this home still for sale?

Asked by Margaretta Evans, Myrtle Beach, SC Fri Jan 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/43265298-129-Partridgeberry-R…

Answers

2
Pam Guthrie, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Sat Jan 24, 2009
Margaretta,
This home has indeed sold. It went under contract on November 11, 2008 and CLOSED on January 20, 2009. The sold price was $111,000. It was listed for $114,900 on November 5, 2008 and was a bank owned property. LOOKS LIKE THAT ONE WENT PRETTY QUICK FOR BEING A BANK-OWNED PROPERTY, handy-man special according to the listing in our MLS. Back in 2001, it sold for $89,900 according to our REAL ESTATE INFORMATION SERVICES that I belong to.
If you would like additional information on properties in our area, please contact me. I just listed a beautiful lakefront home in Hunters Ridge yesterday for $199,900 and it has a 2 car garage, fireplace, dock, all on one level living. I feel it is priced better than a LOT of bank owned properties that I have seen on the market.
Check it out... and others on my website.
Nathan Neagl…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Margaretta -- This house has been sold, it shows closed a few days ago. However there is a couple other homes for sale in the Forestbrook subdivision. I would gladly send you the information to review if you would like. Feel free to email me at Nathan@DocksideMyrtleBeach.com if you would like to see these and I will reply with the detail sheets for you to review.

Have a great day!