Is this home still avaliable?

Asked by Ashley, Rock Hill, SC Sun Jun 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074160751-1613-Begonia-Way-R…

Answers

3
Abby Nelson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Just checking in to see if you have any questions regarding your home search?
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Good morning, Ashley:
1613 Begonia Way is under pending contract. There is a larger home in the same Community that is available for about the same price. If you are interested, please contact me. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. ... if you appreciate this answer, please give it a "thumbs up", or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click .
Pam Dill, Agent, Rock Hill, SC
Sun Jun 17, 2012
Hi Ashley. The property you are inquiring about is under contract. There is another property available in the same Subdivision that is about the same price but larger unit. Call me at 803 242-3814 or e-mail me at hello1@comporium.net so I can send you the info on it..

Pam Dill
A Carolina Realty