Is this home still available? and what is the asking price?

Asked by Antonia, 10573 Thu Apr 30, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Greenwich/sold/77690…

Answers

3
Drew Peterson, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Thu Apr 30, 2009
The Glenville residence was renovated in 2006. Originally built in 1963. The property has 3800 SQ FT on .36 area. Glenville is an area of Greenwich that is very accessible to the Merritt Parkway. The house was previously listed for $1,289,000 and was removed from the market in December 2008. The house was described: SPECTACULAR GLENVILLE HOME W/OVER 3800 SQ FT. THIS HOME HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REMODELED & EXPANDED W/CUSTOM MILLWORK & CROWN MOLDINGS. HOME FEATURES INCLUDES 4 BDRMS,4.5 BATHS, OPEN LIVING RM W/WALKOUT TO A LRG DECK. ALSO OFFERS CUSTOM GOURMET KITCHEN, FAMILY RM W/FRPLACE & 2 CAR GARAGE.
If you are exploring Fairfield County Real estate, you may desire to consult with a buyer's agent who can assist you with sending you listings that match your search criteria. If you desire to learn more about the Glenville area or other Greenwich properties, please visit my site.
Lisa OConnell, Agent, Fredericksburg, VA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Antonia,
Just in case, I did email you back at santamaria email address. Hope you got it!
Lisa O'Connell
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Antonia,
That home on Curt Terrace is an expired listing as of 12/26/08.
I can find out more information if you are interested in it, as well as I can be of assistance in any other properties you would want to know about or see.
Please contact me at directly at 860-593-8976 cell #.
Best wishes,
Lisa O'Connell
licensed real estate agent in CT
Century21 Access America
117 North Main St
Southington, CT 06489
lisaoconnell4@aol.com