Is this home still active?

Asked by Carol Ramos, San Jacinto, CA Fri Apr 24, 2009

How can our agent take us there to see it .
There was no lock box only a notice from the health department.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077807399-40571-Eyota-Ct-Mur…

Answers

3
Robin Zapata, Agent, Temecula, CA
Sat Apr 25, 2009
Hi Carol,

I showed this property last weekend and the key was missing then. It is an OCWEN owned property. They do things differently than most banks. You submit your offers online. This property had about 20 offers on it. Another agent that I know was going to offer for her clients but the highest offer was already @ $298,000. (you can see all of the offers and what the "net" to the bank is going to be). The property is no longer showing on the OCWEN website which means that is no longer available.

I hope this helps you. Looks like you already have an agent that you are working with. If you don't, give me a call and I will be happy to answer any of our questions.

Robin Zapata
Realty Executives of Temecula
951-514-0147
Web Reference:  http://www.robinzapata.com
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Hi there Carol. Wow what a deal. This home is still showing active as per the MLS. It is 6 bed,, 3 bath, 3,259 sqft, on 13,939 sqft lot. Pool , Spa, Firepit, rock waterfall, master bedroom has a fireplace with a balcony, Large kitchen, This looks like a hot buy. It is an REO
If you are not under contract with a Realtor. I would be happy to show you this home. I know this area well and have some family living in Murietta

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817
Steven Abrah…, Agent, LAGUNA BEACH, CA
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Carol,
Hi! If you are currently not working with an agent, I would be more than happy to drive to Murrieta, show you the property and assist with an Offer.
I have listings in Murrieta and I am somewhat familiar with this property.
Just let me know.
You can reach me @ 949-378-4005 Cell or lagunacastles@cox.net
Steven Abraham
Prudential CA Realty
"24 Years of Professional Real Estate Experience"