Is this home 4 sale? 4closure? Abandoned? I want to acquire & restore. I can be contacted at xavier2874@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Asked by Warren X Grierson, Union County, NJ Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Plainfield/sold/10002…

Answers

1
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Tue Jan 29, 2013
IF you look at the "listing" on Trulia it says PUBLIC RECORD. If you scroll down it shows the last sale was in 1996 for $118,500.

This home is on Trulia as a public record to be used for reference purposes, it is not currently for sale.

There are 81 multi-family homes availabe in Plainfield right now ranging from $73,900 (Gutted & requires complete renovation) to $1.5 million (5 units/30 rooms/15 bedrooms-fully renovated mansion).

If you are interested in a multi-family in Plainfield, feel free to give me a call to discuss in private, with no obligation. 908-675-0167