Property Q&A in Plymouth>Question Details

Alex, Other/Just Looking in North Port, FL

Is this home on Fortune Drive for sale at present time?

Asked by Alex, North Port, FL Sun Sep 6, 2009

This question is about this property:…

This property sold in Feb. for $275,000. It was a short sale (the seller owed more on the property than what they could sell it for). It took several months for the short sale to be approved - not an uncommon occurance.

There are many other great buys on the market right now - many do not last long lately and are selling within a week of being listed. I'd be happy to provide you with an updated list of properties in your price range. Please visit my website and click on 'Search For Homes' - you'll receive updated, accurate information as soon as its available on MLS.

Have a great day - don't hesitate to call if I can be of service.

Web Reference:
Hi Alex,
This property sold back in February. Are you solely looking in Plymouth? Please feel free to email me with what it is specifically you are interested in and I can send you listings that match your needs. You can reach me at I hope all is well. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 6, 2009