Is this home livable as is, or does it need to be brought up to code? Minor/cosmetic repairs are OK, but roof/foundation work will be a no sale.

Asked by Philip A Yost Jr, Mount Holly, NC Mon Jun 25, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084745010-2104-Modena-St-Gas…

Answers

3
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Good evening, Phililp.
2104 Modena Street is under contract, but below is a link to 20 under $20000. 405 S Pinchback AVE seems nice. 4204 Sunflower CT is OK, but no copper. 944 A E Stover RD Over 3000 sqft of living space with a huge workshop. Almost an acre of land. Quiet, wooded land, very private, yet close to stores, banks, and churches. Whole home needs to be rehabbed. Possible owner financing available. If any are of interest, please contact me. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Thanks for the info, Daniel. I am looking for a house that is liveable as is, but needs TLC to be superb. I am trying to get pre-approval now.
Flag Mon Jul 16, 2012
Craig Bell, Agent, Belmont, CA
Mon Jun 25, 2012
I will go and check it out for you. Will you shoot me an email at craigbell3@gmail.com? I will let you know in the morning.
Chip Wilson, Agent, Belmont, NC
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Phillip:

If you aren't working with a Realtor now, I will be glad to take you over there to check it out and have a qualified contractor join us. There is a fantastic loan program called 203(K) that can be used to rehab the house and raise its value. Just one closing -- based on after-repaired value of the house.

Give me a call at (704) 488-5822 or chip@sellinggaston.com.

Chip Wilson
Garibaldi Realty