Is this home in foreclosure?

Asked by denisergall, Georgetown, TX Fri Mar 2, 2012

We noticed this home is empty, the lawn is severely overgrown, and has a lawn notice out front. We are wondering if it is preforeclosure and if so, who to contact regarding the home.

Thanks, Denise Gall
denisergall@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Georgetown/sold/25290247-3…

Answers

2
Jeffrey Arno…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Mar 2, 2012
Good afternoon Denise,

The property was withdrawn from the MLS in 2008 and I don't see it currently listed in the MLS. The Williamson County Assessor office shows that the house is still owned by a couple. They may be on an extended trip or it may be in pre-foreclosure, or they may have moved and didn't expect our rain/warm weather to hit yet. But there may be someone else who knows specifically and can answer your question.

Generally if it's a foreclosure issue, they would have listed the property for sale and tried to sell it before foreclosure hit. If you're interested in seeing properties in the area, please feel free to give me a call.

If you're looking to see who to contact about the overgrown lawn, you may need to contact the Homeowner's Association for that neighborhood and they should have a contact # for the owners.

Jeff
jeffarnold.realtor@gmail.com
Marvin Lackey, , Georgetown, TX
Fri Mar 2, 2012
Someone purchased this house last April. I cannot determine if it is going into foreclosure or who the lender is. Banks won't deal with an individual's inquiry in this situation anyway.

Marvin Lackey
Broker