Is this home for sale for that price? How big is the house bedrooms bathrooms (ect).?

Asked by Veronica, Michigan Sun Jan 4, 2009

--is this home open for a viewing ?
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002506092--Beaver-Dam-Rd-…

Answers

2
Paul Dumke, Agent, Stevensville, MI
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Veronica,
Many of the properties Realty Trac posts may not be for sale for some time or at all.
Once the property hits the Sheriffs sale, or begins the forclosure process, they post it. Home owners are then in the redemption period and can sell, buyout, or refinance (if possible) for the next six months. 12 months for properties over 3 acres.
I can research the property further if you like.
My # 269-921-1125
Email, SWMIRealtor@gmail.com
Thanks, Paul
Theresa Prim, Agent, La Porte, IN
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Hi Veronica, I checked the Multiple Listing service for you and, unfortunately, can't find that home listed on the market quite yet. The website that posts the listing to Trulia is called RealtyTrac...it is a wesite to sign up for upcoming foreclosures. There is no address posted yet.

If you would like, I can keep my eye open daily and do some additonal research for you as soon as the property is available for sale. Send me your e-mail address directly at theresa.prim@c211stteam.com. I would be happy to help you.

Theresa L Prim
Century 21 1st Team
219-575-0181