Is this home for rent at this point? If so, how much is the monthly rent and who is the contact person I need to speak with?

Asked by Tjohns46, Baltimore, MD Sun Jun 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Baltimore/sold/1530819-…

Answers

4
Jeanine Litt…, , Baltimore, MD
Mon Jun 4, 2012
We have many homes for Rent To Own. Your post does not give an address so I can not tell you at this time if the home you saw is still available or not. To speak with someone, please call us at 443-829-0289.

Thank you.
Tjohns46, Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Sun Jun 3, 2012
My name is Tina Johnson and I recently put in a bid to rent 3808 Flowerton Road. I am looking forward to getting a decision if I was approved. I must move by Thursday, June 7th. Thank you for your assistance.
Sherrell Hay…, Agent, Reisterstown, MD
Sun Jun 3, 2012
This property is available for $1,200 a month. I can assist you with this rental.

Feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
My name is Tina Johnson and I had recently put in my bid to rent 3808 Flowerton Road. I am looking forward to getting a decision if I was approved. I have to move by Thursday, June 7th. Thank you for your assistance.
Flag Sun Jun 3, 2012
Sandra Dougl…, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Sun Jun 3, 2012
It's still available in the multiple listing service for $1,200 monthly, security deposit $1,300, and processing/application fee $35. Hope this helps.