Is this home considered to be inside or outside of columbia city limits? Because it looks like it's right on the line.

Asked by Lindsay.Fox, Columbia, MO Wed Feb 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055654857-5700-Candlewood-Dr…

Answers

5
Don Seitz, , Columbia, MO
Wed Feb 15, 2012
This home is inside the city limits. Please let me know if we can help in any way.

Don Seitz|REALTOR®
Owner/Broker-Associate
Attorney at Law
Trisha Lee, Agent, Columbia, MO
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Lindsay -
I've actually shown this property several times and it's a great house. Master on the main, 3 bedrooms upstairs, fenced back yard, powder room on the main and fireplace in the living room. It's a lot of house for the money. Please give me a call, text or email if you'd like to book a showing. (573) 999-1000 (cell), (573) 876-2897 (office) TrishaLee@Remax.net. The other folks are right, it's not eligible for USDA but there are others not that far away that are. Hope this helps and would love to help you.
Trisha Lee
REMAX Boone Realty
Jcumbie, , Columbia, MO
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Hi Lindsay, This home is in the city limits on the NE side of Columbia almost to the county line. Please check out our website for all active listings in the mls! Please call me if I can help you! Cell-573-999-5480
Jan Cumbie, House of Brokers Realty, Inc. 1515 Chapel Hill Road Columbia, MO 65203
Main-573-446-6767
Jerry Stone,…, , Columbia, MO
Wed Feb 15, 2012
This property is just inside city limits. But if you need more help just call Jerry Stone at 489-0537 thanks
Donna Thomps…, , Columbia, MO
Wed Feb 15, 2012
This subdivision is on the line, but is in the city limits so it is not eligible for the 100% USDA financing. If you need any other info on properties, do not hesitate to shoot me an email as I would be happy to assist.

Donna ThompsonBaxter
CoMo Realty
573-268-4435
donna@comorealty.com
http://www.CoMoRealty.com