Is this home available and can I show it today? I am a realtor.

Asked by sam russell, Roswell, GA Fri Sep 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3094640530--Dogwood-Cummin…

Answers

4
Ken D'Ademo, Agent, Milford, CT
Sat Sep 8, 2012
Check MLS if it is not listed call the owner.
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Realty Trac is great at generating subscriptions, little else.

If you're an agent why would you post that question here? Look it up on MLS
Deryk Harper, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi John,
This is one of the issues that annoys me about Trulia. They allow RealtyTrac to list information about these foreclosures that may not even be listed on the active market at this time. Then RealtyTrac wants to charge you for more information about the property or get you to sign up for their service and pay them a monthly fee. They need to be more honest and open in disclosing this about the listing and RealtyTrac's services/fees.
For Trulia to be more effective, and LESS confusing, only properties that are actively listed on the market for sale should be able to be advertised as an active listing. At the very least Trulia should have listings not really on the active market flagged clearly to remove this type of confusion.
Good Luck,
Deryk Harper
Broker/Owner
Key Locations Property Management LLC
Katherine Mo…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Would suggest you contact listing agent directly, this is not the best place if you are looking for a quick response from them.