Is this home USDA approved?

Asked by Princessnessa27, Marysville, WA Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098064005-4721-97th-Pl-NE-Ma…

Answers

4
Judie Chambe…, Agent, Marysville, WA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I can help you locate a home that is USDA approved. There are boundaries and as long as the
home is within those boundaries and meet some other criteria you may get in with no down payment.
You would however need closing costs~
Hope this helps, I'd be glad to assist you in your search.
Call me at 425.330.9244
Rhonda Aflak…, Agent, Bothell, WA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Sorry no. This is not USDA approved- however lets talk about what you are looking for. There are many other options. Let's talk about what you need and want.
Rhonda 425-974-4314
Brian Acey, Agent, Everett, WA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
This home is not USDA approved, that is true. In addition to the boundary to the north of 140th, anything east of hwy 9 or west of Interstate 5 in Marysville will work for you. If you are looking for a home with zero down options, there are others loan programs that will allow you to purchase zero down.....and not have to wait the 60+ days that USDA loans are taking to close. Feel free to contact me if you need some help.
Thank you. We were sent some listings but not all were USDA and that's what we qualified for. We really want to stay in marysville just hard finding USDA approved
Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013
Karen Eckers…, Agent, Marysville, WA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Thank you for your question. This home is not USDA approved. The south boundary only to the USDA area in North Marysville, currently starts at 140th St. This may change later this year. This home is located south of that boundary of 140th on 97th. Please contact me if you would like additional information on the other USDA boundaries. Karen Eckerson/425 238-2023
Thank you
Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013