Is this a studio condo? Is it on the first or second floor? Is it furnished? Does it have appliances (stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer/dryer?

Asked by Mike Little, Caloosahatchee, Cape Coral, FL Sun Apr 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081534705-775-Gulf-Shore-Dr-…

Answers

4
Teddy Stewart, Agent, Niceville, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Mike,

This unit is a studio unit. This condo has a kitchen, living area, bathroom, with murphy bed. I could not find the listing in the MLS as being listed as active. These units are almost always sold fully furnished. However, there are other units available in this project. The project as a whole has multiple tennis courts, on site restaurant, multiple pools, and a par 3 golf course. The deeded beach access is across the street.

I hope this was helpful. I can be contacted at kenkoger@gmail.com, or you can call me at 850-621-3247 if you need anything further. You can also conduct your own property search at http://www.KenKogerSellsNWF.com.

Take care and have a great day.
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Hello Mike,

Actually this is an REO (bank owned property that is for sale for 60,000. This is a second floor unit, and all units are 1 story. the listing states that there is a washer dryer hookup, so I would think there is no washer dryer included. As far as the stove dishwasher, refrigerator, I am in the process of checking it out to see if it has any of these items. If you can send me an email address or phone number, when I get the information, I would be happy to send it to you or give you a call. Sometimes with REO properties they might not even be seen by the listing company, so they don't even know. But we can find out for you.

Myke Triebold, gRI, LMC, SFR, ABR
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
This is old information and this particular unit is no longer available for sale. In fact, the lowest priced unit at Sand Piper Cove today is priced at $72,000. It is a small studio condo with 471 square feet of space. I work as a buyer's representative and can help you through the process from searching to closing. I help buyers save time, money and avoid mistakes. If you are looking to buy, please check out my website.
Kelly Klein,Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480
Mark DeSalvo, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Mike,
It was a studio that was converted to a 1 BR. It is on the 2nd floor. Please contact me directly for additional information.
Mark DeSalvo
Mark@DeSalvoPA.com