Is this a real property?

Asked by dj2645m, Hoover, AL Wed Jan 16, 2013

I mean is it truly available because I am very interestedin it

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100046694--Hickory-Trace-…

Answers

2
Renee Hamilt…, Agent, Alabaster, AL
Wed Jan 16, 2013
The MLS is not showing any active listings on that street. The foreclosure process can take many months or even years to complete. My best advice would be to have an agent set up an automated search. It will send new listings as they hit the market daily. Please feel free to email me if you would like to see current listings and future listings in his area.

Renee Hamilton
E21 Realty - Realtor
205-504-0421
reneehamiltonsellshomes@gmail.com
Aaron Sims, , Birmingham, AL
Wed Jan 16, 2013
This was posted by RealtyTrac. As you saw there was no address, just an area provided. It was posted to Trulia 75 days ago or so. This actual property was forclosed on sometime over 75 days ago and Realty Trac posted the info to Trulia. At this moment the property could be sitting vacant with a bank waiting to put it on the market, could be currently listed and active, could be under contract, or could have had all that happen 2 months ago and be long sold.
This site is good for some things, and not good for others. In order to get the most accurate and up to date information, and actuall addresses of properties that are available my recomendation would be to find a real estate agent that you believe you can work with and tell them exactly what your situation is and what you are looking for. That way you can have information available to you that is as up to date as possible, and not information that was in some way accurate sometime over 2 months ago.
I wish you the best,

Feel free to contact me if you'd like.

Aaron Sims, REALTOR®
Weichert, Realtors-Access Realty
(205)834-0798
jaaronsims.re@gmail.com
Call, Text, or Email!
@REALESTATEJAS on Twitter