Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

Melissa, Home Buyer in Port Richey, FL

Is this a handy man special? Is this a cash sale? How do I get in contact with somebody to purchase this home?

Asked by Melissa, Port Richey, FL Sun May 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2005226846--E-16th-St-Jack…

Answers

2
Hi Melissa, It's refreshing to see the enthusiasm you have redarding this property. My first question for you is "Have you been inside this property? What specifically interests you about it?" I am a Specialist in the hstoric neighborhood of Springfield, where this home is located. I've helped buyers and sellers in Springfield, and I'd love the opportunity to help you. Please check out my profile, then give me a call.

Thanks, Jason Lindsay, REALTOR, 904-894-6587
Hi Melissa,

The bank took possession of this home at the end of March. They paid $10,000 and have listed it for sale for a price of $32,000. The MLS history shows this home being a foreclosed place, sold in late '06, and then going back on the market in early '08 as a short sale, and then finally, this listing after the foreclosure.

Here is the MLS listing: http://pub.realtyweb.net/link.html?or9ojacfm9s,,1

Because the listing has NO information about the condition of the home, and because there is only one photo, of the front, the only way to know for sure is to go take a look.

I see you are in Port Richey, FL. Do you plan to come for a trip soon? Do you know this area of Jacksonville?

Well I have a lot of questions and would be glad to talk to you if you like.

Give a call,

Katherine at Watson Realty Corp 904-422-8262
kdavidson@watsonrealtycorp.com