Is this a good area in Lawrence? I'm scared of living in Lawrence but have heard that there are a few good places to live in.

Asked by Irene, 01844 Wed Apr 21, 2010

I would like to know if anyone knows this area and if it's one of those places? the house looks good enough from the pictures and I like the price, plus it has a nice yard for my kids. Please let me know more info on this property and specially more on the neighborhood.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3004641432-37-Allston-St-Lawr…

Answers

2
Joe B, Home Buyer, 02125
Mon Jul 26, 2010
Hi, I live in Lawrence. If you have Kids, I wouldn't suggest bringing them up here. The house and prices a good but prepared to keep your kids indoor :(. The kids here are BAD, even at 4 or 5 years old and they call other kids B*tch, C*nt, A**holes.....F* this and that.... They trash everything from Graffiti to the street and they don't even clean, loud music all the time, parking is BAD. You can ask anyone... Drive around Thursday, Friday or Saturday night would be best to see how the neigborhood's are.... Also, ask people around, don't ask the young people, the old people who live there for a while and see how it is. Before you decide and make an offer, make sure you do that first or you will be sorry.... If I were you, I would look in Methuen or Haverhill. Spend an extra 20k to 30k but you would come home where your kids are SAFE, less loud CRAPS, plenty parking for you and your guesses.. . Good luck.... If you have further questions, let me know. JOD
Lenin E. Ram…, , Lawrence, MA
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Hi my name is Lenin and I am a real estate agent in the Merrimack Valley, Lawrence has some very nice areas to live in, either if you are looking to buy or rent just have to make sure to find someone who knows the area.