Is there room on the property for a garage? If there is room are there any building restrictions?

Asked by Ms. Med, Meriden, CT Wed Jan 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061535979-65-Karen-Dr-Manche…

Answers

3
Carla, Home Seller, Enfield, CT
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Are you only looking in Manchester? I have a FSBO in Enfield. Email me and I can tell you more
budrusty@aol.com
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Wed Jan 28, 2009
The best thing to do is take a ride to the Town hall and speak with the building department directly. You don't want to take anyone's word on the possibility of adding on.

Amanda
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Hi there!

I have been on this property before and there is some room on the side, but due to the acerage, I do not think the zoning codes will allow. Its looks as though at one time, there was a spot for one. I can investigate this more if you are intrested in this property or if you would like to take a look. E-mail me at Kristina@prudentialct.com