Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

vgonzalez3194, Renter in Houston, TX

Is there any way of renting this proverty? Or is it available for buying only?

Asked by vgonzalez3194, Houston, TX Sun Apr 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047687098-5927-W-Bellfort-St…

Answers

5
As mentioned, this home is only available for sale ... and given it's condition (looks as if it needs thousands in repairs) and the fact that its owner is in financial difficulty, it doesn't appear as if leasing would be an option. It's been on the market close to a year, so it seems as if potential buyers would be limited in financing options. The other issue to consider is the fact that it is located on a very busy main street ... not the best location, especially for children.

We've lived and worked in this area for over 30 years, and would be happy to assist you in finding an appropriate home for you and your family. You definitely need someone who is familiar with Westbury and the surrounding communities ... one block in any direction can make a big difference as to school zoning.

Please feel free to contact me at ... (713) 213-6350 or ... al@algeffon.com .... I look forward to hearing from you. Regards ...

Al Geffon
Thanks for your inquiry regarding 5927 W Bellfort. This home is for sale only. We will only accept cash or conventional financing due to the property condition. Repair bids show the home needs around $40K in repairs. It is a great investment property but not ready for occupancy in its current state. Thanks again for your inquiry.
This is a short sale that has been on the market 314 days. Chances are the owners financial situation and condition of the property from what I can see in the pictures would not make it a likely candidate for lease. It is not currently listed for lease.
I checked HAR...It indicates that the property is not also for lease. It is a short sale and is only for sale. Hopefully, this answers your questions. if you are looking for property for rent, give me a call or send me an email. , I will be happy to assist you. My information is as follows: Lestine Lakes, Realtor-Associate, Coleman & Co. Realtors (713) 854-1638 (cell) - email address: lestine@sbcglobal.net.
This property is only for sale. Send me an email and I would be happy to send you some properties like this one that are for rent. This service is of no charge to you. My fee comes from the landlord. I would be happy to help you. Just let me know.

Terry Kraemer