Is there any way I can get more photos of the home and the actual street address so I can drive by to view the property?

Asked by Sunniejos, Rutherfordton, NC Sat Aug 13, 2011

As there are no additional photos of the property and very little info, I was wondering if I could get more photos of the home inside and outside. Also from the sattelite view it looks like the home has a pool. I'm hoping that it does. My husband will begin working off Lindero Cyn. Rd. soon so we will need to relocate to the area. Thanks for your prompt reply

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3056813824--Daniel-St-Newbury-P…

Answers

3
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Oh, by the way, Google search this [ First Step Financial LLC (619) 550-3648 ] and see more properties in various COUNTIES they have "For Lease/No Credit Check" - until the DA closes them down. Good luck, Sunniejos.
Web Reference:  http://shortsaletoolbox.com/
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Hello Sunniejos,
Hold your horses! The particular property you are interested in will be going to a trustee sale auction in about a month from now (9/15/11) in the event the seller/owner does not renegotiate with their lender as far as a loan modification, or short sale, etc. The house is at 3393 DANIEL ST in Newbury Park. If you read the advertisement carefully, you will see it is a lease with option to buy -- most likely a further attempt to scam a naive renter out of their deposit monies. Please proceed with CAUTION in your long-distance attempt to relocate to the Conejo Valley. I will be happy to email you photos of the inside and outside of the property (from the Expired MLS Listing on 10/31/09), but I don't believe that is necessary at this point. I recommend you contact the 'rental agent' as Bonnie suggests, and see if this is a scam first -- It appears to me to be an attempt to separate you from your money... Good luck in your home quest -- and please exercise caution moving forward! A team member will be happy to set you up to get email alerts of legitimate rental opportunities that fit your search criteria.
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Aug 13, 2011
Hi Sunnieijos,

You should contact the rental listing agent directly and ask him is he would be willing to video the interior. I have done this for client before. A small hand-held camera and a little narration, uploaded to youtube and you will be able to know a whole lot more for just a small investment of the leasing agents time.

Good luck with your interest in coming to the area. I personally grew up in Thousand Oaks and sell homes in the surrounding areas. If you will be interested in working with a Realtor to purchase a home, I would be happy to help you get connected in the area and get your bearings.