Is there a way to view the condo online.We usually winter in Florida each year

Asked by paross99, Saint Petersburg, FL Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Saint_Petersburg/sold/38…

Answers

4
Anne Hensel, Agent, Madeira beach, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Here is a link to the Virtual Tour: http://instatour.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mfr/U7564634
Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this condo.
Kind regards
Anne
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
There are a few in the same complex for sale. Call, text or email and I send you more info on them. If you are in town now we can go see them when you have some time. Just let me know. Thanks.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
2440 Central Ave
St. Petersburg
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Joe Martino, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013

I work with a lot of out of state and out of the country buyers and would be happy to help you with your real estate needs. How long do you usually stay when you come to Florida? Are you wanting to buy a place that is already fully furnished so all you have to do is show up? Would you want to rent it out when you aren't staying here? There are lots of questions that I would want to ask in order to best assist you.

I can help you to qualify some prospective condos and then go out and take more photos for you and then email them to you. As a buyer's agent I would take the photos that the seller's agents don't usually take.

Give me a call or send me an email and we can get working on finding just the right condo for you whether it is the one at 4715 Bay St NE #225 or something else.

Take care,
Joe Martino
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
727-324-3709
JoeSellsFlorida@gmail.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
PaRoss99,

I would love to show you this home. I see that it is active and available for showings. I can also send you the mls data sheet. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message with your contact information and we can set up a time to meet. You can also email me directly at THoyt@prutropical.com

I would love to help and can also recommend a few other properties if you would like. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty