Alexandra Th…, Home Buyer in 90291

Is there a washer/dryer in unit? Or at least hook-ups for one? IF not, will the HOA allow me to install?

Asked by Alexandra Thomas, 90291 Wed Feb 16, 2011

Also how many units are in the building and what are the HOA monthly dues?

Thank you very much. If there is the possibility of in unit laundry I would love to schedule to see the place.
Cheers,
Alexandra

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3003866430-1048-9th-St-3-Sant…

Answers

5
Megan Whalen, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Thu Feb 17, 2011
Alexandra,

Yes you can install laundry and the hoa dues are presently $139.46.

I would love to show you the property just let me know your schedule. I am a Santa Monica agent and resident. If this unit doesn't fit we can find you one that will.

Megan Whalen 310-613-1102
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Hello Alexandra, per the Mls listing this unit can have a washer/dryer installed in the unit. I have personally seen this unit, it shows very nice. I worked extensively in the Santa Monica, Brentwood, West LA areas. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see this property, feel free to contact me anytime.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul
Coldwell Banker
(424)625-1037
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Hello Alexandra,
Yours is a very common question. Every condo complex has their own restrictions. I would need more information to be able to answer your question. I would be happy to assist.
Thesusanbourgroup@yahoo.com
You may contact mr at thesusanbourgroup@yahoo.com
Have a great evening
Aimee Poquet…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Hey Alexandra,

Are you referring to the property I have listed on Moorpark in Sherman Oaks? Feel free to respond directly for the most immediate answer from me: Melissa@JustAskWeKnow.com.

We welcome the opportunity to assist you in your search for a home!

Talk soon-Melissa Menard, Keller Williams Realty
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Feb 16, 2011
You posted your question on a public forum and it does not have the property address... if you contact me directly or post the address I can help answer your questions...

Ron Escobar, MBA
Broker & General Contractor
ron@select-realestate.com
Web Reference:  http://shortsalecentral.org