Is there a washer/dryer? Is there a laundry room? There is only one bathroom pictured. Can you verify that there are two bathrooms?

Asked by Ryanchilvers, Littleton, CO Sun Apr 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081857993-9642-W-Chatfield-A…

Answers

3
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat May 4, 2013
Ryan,

The MLS shows a washer and dryer as well as a stove, refrigerator and microwave. These are good questions to ask you Buyer's Agent. That is why he is there, to guide you through this daunting process. All the best.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Realestate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Littletonhom…, , Denver, CO
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Ryan,
There is a washer and dryer included, however this property is under contract pending short sale approval by a bank. Often making a back up offer may work. There is frequently a long wait for this bank approval and some buyers run out of patience and withdraw.

In the current market of competitive offers, you need to be prepared to submit an offer right away. It is helpful to have an agent who is searching new listings for you every day. Often databases other than the Realtor Metrolist are not up to the minute up to date.

If you would like more information on the current market and help finding a home, please feel free to contact me.
303-973-2372
Brokers Guild
Richard Foe…, Agent, Parker, CO
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Hi Ryan,

There is a laundry room. It includes a washer and dryer. There is a full bath on the upper level and a half both on the lower level. Looks like this property already has an offer pending an offer.

What you find out on the internet does not always tell if the property is available or under contract.

I would be glad to work with you to help you find a property.

You can contact me at richsellshomesco@gmail.com or 720-530-5553