Is there a pic of the kitchen?

Asked by Sally Humbert, Hardeeville, SC Sat Sep 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062376791-2310-Parkstone-Dr-…

Answers

4
Mia Owens, , Charleston County, SC
Sun Sep 4, 2011
Hi Sally,

There is no picture available. I would be more than happy to go by and take a picture for you or if you would like I could meet you at the home to take a look. You can contact me at mowens@carolinaone.com or call me at 843-864-3546. I can also research other properties for you. I am here to help!
Teri Ferrao, Agent, Goose Creek, SC
Sat Sep 3, 2011
photo's are provided by the listing agent and yes it would have been nice if there had been one. As a Pure Buyer Agetn I have no control what listing agent use for photo's. However if this house is of real interest, I live a short distance away and will be happy to check out kitchen for you and take a photo. provide email address to louisrusso@carolinaone.com or call me at 843 810 3919 with any other questions before I make the stop to view home. Also truth be told there are a good number of better deals in the area for less than than this. There is a new 4br 3bath house NEW that builder already has installed a new fence Stainless Steel appliances Hardwoods for 172,000 and unlike this community qualifys for 100% finance. Let me know
Thank you Louis Russo Buyer, Investor and Relocation Agent Carolina One
Nat Wallen, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hi Sally,

I looked and could not find a picture of the kitchen online.

Take a look at this link... as it might provide you with some more info...

Also, would you like for me to send you a list of properties available from the MLS?

If so, just let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks!

Nat Wallen
Carolina One Real Estate
843-708-4488
Suzy Torres, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sat Sep 3, 2011
No there is not a picture listed of the kitchen in the MLS. Are you interested in scheduling a showing for the property? I can also send you a list of propertys that fit your search criteria. Let me know what I can do to help!