Is there a minimum credit score to rent this home?

Asked by Stephanie Winter, Rochester, MN Tue Feb 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Rochester/sold/1000531…

Answers

1
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Owners use different means of determining the stability and ability to pay on the part of those who apply to rent a home. Typically, rental history, background checks including criminal or other activity, police calls to residences influence an owner's decision regarding a prospective tenant. You would have to check with the owner and/or his agent and they, will with your written permission determine the rental potential for a particular property. Many factors enter into this including the size of the home and the number of people who would be living with you. If you want to learn more about the rights of owners and tenants, please call me and I will get you our attorney general's guidelines used in the state of Minnesota. Liz 612-986-4105