Is there a home at this property or just an empty lot? What is the address of this property?

Asked by Doug, Simi Valley, CA Sat Dec 20, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003109535--Pacific-Breeze…

Answers

3
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Dec 20, 2008
Bonnie Sterling
Real Estate Pro
Simi Valley
Hi Doug, I have shown this property and my buyers feel that the layout is awkward. The kitchen is much smaller than you would expect for this size home and very closed off. The Listing Agent for the home tells me that the lienholder for the second is prepared to walk away from his interest.

If you havent looked at homes in Santa Rosa Highlands yet, you will find it almost errie when you arrive. This is a very small and exclusive area, mostly the one street. There are still empty lots and there are homes half completed. You can park the car and walk from one vacant estate to another, it is so unusual. Some of these homes sold for several million dollars and then, they buyers had to landscape and hardscape them. Most have lots that are large on either side of the property but the depth of the rear yards is lacking. I think the long term potential for a good value in this community is apparent but that will be when the market recovers. In the meantime, if you dont need a lot of flat land to enjoy your estate, there are some real bargains up there, even at the higher asking prices.
Web Reference:  http://www.similiving.com
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Dec 20, 2008
Bonnie Sterling
Real Estate Pro
Simi Valley

Web Reference:  http://www.SimiLiving.com
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sat Dec 20, 2008
Doug,

Two out of the 19 properties on Pacific Breeze, here in Camarillo, have 1st mortgages of $1,500,000. I have a showing appt. at 9am in Mission Oaks. Contact me for details -- they both have Homes on them. The one you are referencing also has a second private-party lien.

Have a great day!!!