Property Q&A in Navarre>Question Details

lynette_wade…, Home Buyer in Navarre, FL

Is the price on this house correct? It shows listed for $95k?

Asked by lynette_wade727, Navarre, FL Wed May 30, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Lynette, I just did some further research, and this is a separate lot from the house. It was on the market for sale but was withdrawn. Here is the information.

High and Dry lot ...19' above sea level... neighborhood has never had any problems from storms This lot is connected to MLS #411379 and can be sold with the house that ajoins the lot as a package deal... or buy it individually it is already subdivided... it is a beautiful waterview lot in prestigious Gated Community of Camellias. Dock and water rights.. also deed states that if permit is aquired boat slip can be built on community dock.. Owners purchased the lot to maintain the view of the water from their home which is also on the market

I hope this helps. If I can help you find some other properties and do you background check for you, let me know.

Good Luck

Myke Triebold, GRI. LMC, SFR, ABR
No this was a new construction home sold in 2003 for 455,000. Must have had something happen to the house. My guess is that it has some liens on it that may make it show but I can assure you that no bank is going to let a 400,000 property go for 95,000. It is not showing up on either Pensacola or Emerald Coast listings.

Myke Triebold, gRI, LMC, SFR, ABR
The price for that listing is correct, but it is a vacant lot without a home. It was withdrawn from the market in March of this year.
This home is not currently on the market.