Is the master bedroom on the first floor?

Asked by Dalehaft, Park Ridge, NJ Thu Jun 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084386623-2-Short-Hills-Ave-…

Answers

11
Sharon Prest…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Wed Jan 16, 2013

This brand new luxury community in prestigious Short Hills does have some models with first floor master bedrooms. Currently there are 4 units for sale and 3 of them do have first floor master bedrooms. They range in price from $1,237,495 to $1,280,785. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Sharon Preston spreston@trghome.com or 201-618-0853
Richa Garg, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Wed Jan 16, 2013
This carrige home community by Toll Brothers has various styles. They have some units with bedrooms on the second floor, but most of the homes have the master bedroom on the first floor. The first units to be delivered in April 2013 have first floor master bedrooms.
Barbara Grus…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Dalehafft,
In this condo community there are models with the MBR in the ground floor; those layouts are very practical. The key here is timing as the units are not yet ready; one would need to adjust one's timing to Toll Bros's timing. There are condos and houses with MBR's on the ground floor, more ikely with condos. We would be happy to find several for you.
Sharon Prest…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
The property in question is currenlty under construction. It is in a residential 30 unit high end condo complex. There are 5 models and 3 of them have first floor master bedrooms. If you'd like additional information please contact Sharon Preston 201-618-0853 cell; email spreston@trghome.com.
Jeffrey Slaff, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Dale if you would like to see floors plans let me know as well.
Jeffrey Slaff, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
The answer to your question is yes. Is this model, the Bristol, the M/B will be on the first floor.

any more questions please contact me at http://www.shorthillsmillburnhomesforsale.com

Jeffrey Slaff - Short Hills Realtor
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I would be more than happy to get that answer for you regarding the master bedroom. Feel free to contact me directly @ 973-687-7095

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
474 Morris Ave Summit, NJ
Lbaez@weichert.com
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
This is a new development in Short Hills, where the Chanticlair catering facility used to be...30 units in total....and.....there are models that have first floor master bedrooms. Prices range from 900 ish to over 1.2 million

This is the first complex of its kind to be built in Short Hills........it's a short walk to the high school and the Short Hills train station........Kings and Shop Rite are only a 5 min drive..............great location.

Let me know if I can be of further help - I grew up in Short Hills, and know it well!!

Best wishes......
Allison Zief…, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Being that it is in a condo development attracting many people who are downsizing from larger single families, I believe a first floor master would be very appealing to the buyers for type of property.
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Also, I know of a home that will be listed shorty in short hills with the master on the first floor...I used to live there great town and wonderful school system you want more info please call. Diane...732 859 2376
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Thu Jun 21, 2012
The new buyers unless they have infants are deciding the master bedroom on the first floor is something they find attractive...Very south east and in my opinion a home that grows with you forever. Good luck........