Is the indoor parking included in the rent?

Asked by Burke.cynthia, Chicago, IL Wed Jan 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3090793551-1122-W-Catalpa-Ave-1…

Answers

7
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 13, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have in that building
Deb Russcol, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Cynthia,

This one is gone but I looked on the MLS and found 18 others that are available. Particularly there is a high floor 2 bedroom + den with a balcony and parking included on Sheridan Road for $1900. The building has an indoor pool and exercise facility.

I can send you the list if you like. Just email me or call and we'll talk more about what you are looking for and when you need to move.

Deb

Deb Russcol, GRI
The Realtor Who Listens to Your needs.
773.353.9185
Drusscol@gmail.com
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
they will try and add parking so you need to have me help you write the contract..no charge to you
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
The property you are inquiring about has 3 units for sale and one unit the one you are asking about
for rent, this one asking monthly rent of 2000 does include one parking space but the unit is currently
pending, in other words they have accepted a rental application, so it is not available at this time.

Let me know if I can help with anything else, do you in particular like this building or would y ou be
interested in similar rentals around the 2000 / mon rent with one garage or parking space?

Feel free to get back to me .....if you need further help

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
EdithDoesitRight@yahoo.com

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
It says it is. If your looking to rent, get a good leasing agent. Its free to use their services.
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Cynthia,

THe listing does say that it includes one indoor spot. When are you looking to move? Give me a call to get started.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Get a good agent to work with, they will get you all the info you need and save you time having to ask these questions on this and other sites.