Is the house sold right now? please anwser as soon as possible

Asked by Jennifer, Milwaukee, WI Fri Feb 13, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Compton/sold/47870-16…

Answers

4
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Hi Jennifer:

There is some confusion on the status of the property. It went into escrow on 12/31/08 and closed escrow yesterday on 2/12/09. The sale price was $240,000. The office, when called, said that it was still in escrow. However, the Multiple Listing shows it as sold with a transaction entry made yesterday indicating the sale. The right person to clarify this ambiguity is the listing agent who is also the office Broker and is unavailable. The agent who sold the property (representing the Buyer) is from another office and is also not available.

I know it does not answer your question but that's the best answer I can give.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
661-313-6107
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Hello Jennifer,

The house in Compton is in escrow. It could always fall out of escrow. I can find out if they would accept an back up offer if the current buyer backs out of the transaction.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Kelelr Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
323.899.2900
Dyanna, , California
Fri Feb 13, 2009
This house went back to the bank in June 2008 and was listed to sell in December 2008. This house seems to currently be in escrow and should be closing any day if it hasn't already closed.

Dyanna
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Fri Feb 13, 2009
According to the Trulia listing,it sold on June8,but you might want to check with a local agent to verify.