Is the home available for FHA financing.?

Asked by Mary.embach, Rochester Hills, MI Mon Jun 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3015244404-950-Gallaland-Ave-…

Answers

5
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Jun 29, 2011
Mary,

Yes, this property does qualify for FHA financing. I have shown this property before, with a little TLC it would make a nice home for someone.

If you have not seen the property yet, I would be happy to schedule a showing for you.

Pam Bava, Realtor
realteellc@hotmail.com
586-675-4653
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Good Evening Mary,

This home is elibible for FHA or HomePath Mortgage financing. You can ask for up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. If you would be interested in seeing the home I would be happy to show it to you.

Have a Great Day!!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Mary,
Yes it is.
This home has been approved for Fannie Mae Home path financing. New owners may request up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance for properties closed before October 31st of this year. Go to http://www.homepath.com for questions and answers. If you cannot find the answers , please call me and I will put you in touch with a mortgage company that specializes in Home Path financing in Birmingham. Thank you, Steve 248 819 6464
Leslie Mihal…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Yes according to the listing agent the bank will consider FHA. Please give me a call if you would like to view this home ...248-892-4300 - I specialize in working with Buyers of Bank Owned Propery. My office is just down the street.
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Mon Jun 27, 2011
This property is listed with FHA as possible finance terms ... but it is necessary to see the property to note if anything may be a likely concern to the appraiser.

If you are not working with a buyer's agent to protect your interests and negotiate on your behalf, we would be happy to speak with you about how we can make the process efficient and easy.

You can visit the link below and easily complete the form beneath the video.

Thank you, and good evening.