Is 60,000.00 the correct price of this home?

Asked by Brianne, Outside U.S. Thu Apr 30, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076000160-31542-Catalina-St-…

Answers

6
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
If you are looking for property under $100,000 that 's for sale...there's no need to look in Laguna. This does not exist. Whenever you see something for $40,000 or $60,000 it is guaranteed to be a lease or the only other possibility would be an old manufactured or mobile home. But even the park rent in the mobile home parks is steep compared to other areas. Some are over $2,000/month just for space rent. Are you looking to purchase or lease in this area? Let me know, you can reach me directly at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. I live and work in Laguna Beach.
Drew Hartanov, , San Clemente, CA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Actually, the listing agent did nothing wrong.. it shows in the MLS as a lease. Trulia does not show leases, so they put it as a resale property incorrectly. If it sound too good to be true, then it probably is.
Steven Abrah…, Agent, LAGUNA BEACH, CA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
HiBrianne, this property is a lease. The agent placed the listing in the incorrect category!
Steven Abraham
Prudential CA Realty
lagunacastles@cox.net
Drew Hartanov, , San Clemente, CA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
It's offered in the MLS as a lease. Monthly $60K or weekly $20K. Available from July to mid August.

You can view Laguna Beach homes for sale or leases at http://www.hartanovteam.com/laguna-beach.php
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Thu Apr 30, 2009

This property has two homes on it....so this might be the cottage....certainly not the main house. But I don't see it listed in the MLS...So not a lot of information for you.

sorry,

Karen
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Thu Apr 30, 2009
I am sure it is a typo. This is actually a property with 2 houses and there is no way the price would be so low.