Is the $630- HOA fee yearly? And what does that cover? Thank you.

Asked by Roxanag, Saratoga County, NY Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3110121989-100-Sturbridge-Rd-…

Answers

3
Nila Maceda…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Yes, it is a yearly fee (like $52.50/mo. which is the average for HOA dues in our area for single detached homes.) This covers your membership or access tothe pool, tennis court, maintenance of the landscaping for the community and common areas, street lights within the community, etc services. like garbage pick up. You will get the detail of this once you are seriously considering the house. Like, you should get a copy of the HOA restrictive covenants. Please feel free to go to our website http://www.CarolinaMaxRealty.com to get more about real estate transactions and the neighborhoods around the Research Triangle Park. Get more info. It's all free. Moreover, you can also search comparable houses at your own convenient time from this site. If you want to get a detailed info about the house at 100 Sturbridge, just kindly send me an email and it will be on your way. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your housing needs. I would like to help you. There is no cost when you use realtor's services when you buy; only when you sell. Have a safe trip to
North Carolina. I hope you would like it here. We definitely have gorgeous weather!!!
Karen Johnson, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi Roxanag!

This home is in a beautiful established neighborhood in North Raleigh. The $630 annual HOA dues cover maintenance and membership at the pool/clubhouse and tennis courts. It also covers garbage pick up, since the home is not in the city limits and city garbage services are not provided, as well as maintenance of the common areas. Even though Stonebridge is not in the city limits, "civilization" is a short drive away....just a couple of minutes to shopping...and easy access to major roads. Are you planning a trip South soon? If so, I'd love to show you this home.

Karen Johnson, GRI, CRS, SRES, CDPE, SFR
RE/MAX United
James Oksen…, Agent, Garner, NC
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Yes the annual Hoa dues are $630 and they cover the maintainence of common areas, tennis courts, pool and garbage pick up. Please feel free to call me at 919-610-5203 or email me at oksenj@hpw.com if you have additional questions.