Is it possible to view the home today??

Asked by Beata, Middle Village, NY Wed Nov 30, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3063508366-7935-67th-Dr-Middl…

Answers

2
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Thu Dec 1, 2011
Beata
I would be glad to meet with you and view this home. At our meeting,
I will be able to give you all the information banks, loans and any else you may need.
When thinking of Real Estate you can be sure that you have a friend.
Your very next move is to put my experience, upbeat attitude and motivation to work for you.
Direct:(347) 932-0609
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Nov 30, 2011
Generally when homes are occupied the seller(s) may like some notice as to showings; therefore if interested in purchasing, consider working with an agent of your own, who can work around your schedule. If you would like assistance, would be happy to help; finally if paying with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously; therefore if applicable, and if you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer first to determine qualification; if you need recommendations, feel free to contact me directly.