Is it possible to stop in to take a tour of the complex without an appointment?

Asked by Damissonpoetry, Elkins Park, PA Sun Aug 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000041212/Bell-Elkin…

Answers

2
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Mon Aug 5, 2013

Bell Elkins Park, formerly called Broookview Apartments is a huge 100+ apartment community.

You'll probably need an appointment but you may be able to stop by for a tour during their office hours, M-F 9am to 6pm, Sat 10am to 5pm, Sun 1pm to 5pm. You can call their office at 215-635-6164 for more information.

If you would like some professional assistance finding a new apartment or house to rent, please feel free to call me. Once we speak about your needs and wants, I'd be happy to send you the appropriate property listings that may meet your needs.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Mon Aug 5, 2013
In most cases you need an appointment to view any property if you need help setting up an appointment just let me know and hopefully we can get you in there this week to see it!