Property Q&A in Hillside>Question Details

Angely Chery, Home Buyer in Elizabeth, NJ

Is it possible to see this house?. I am currently looking for a home.

Asked by Angely Chery, Elizabeth, NJ Sun Dec 28, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003330266--Winans-Ave-Hil…

Answers

3
Angely, to abide by Trulia Community rules: we, as real estate professionals, are not allowed to solicit our services to show you properties, however, I would recommend reviewing the answers to some other "similar" posts to find a local agent to contact directly. That way as professionals we're not violating any community rules and you're able to get some information about Hillside properties.

As Dana answered, this particular property is posted by RealtyTrac - I checked the multiple listing service and didn't see any properties under $150,000 on Winans Ave. yet, but there are a few other properties available.

Definitely outreach to any New Jersey Agent, we'd be glad to help!

Christine Markow
christine.markow@era.com
this is a Realty Trac posting which is not the same as a listing. Realty Trac posts listings of foreclosuress which they obtain from public records. They are a for profit site & make their profit by getting people to register & pay for info which is available for free. I suggest you contact a local agent who can get this info for you at no cost.