Is it possible to be in such a low price? How may I reserve this listing securely without being cheated?I will be in NY on Aug 19th.

Asked by Unspecified, Tue Jul 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3125766469-284-Columbus-Ave-New…

Answers

7
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
First thing is, you're not going to be able to reserve anything. It seems like a scam because there is just no way to get this kind of price on Manhattan island. If you follow the link, go to the bottom of the page, you'll get a contact phone number to call.

Be Aware this is the height of the New York rental season. Nobody holds apartments and as for your statement about being cheated, I have no idea of what you're talking about. If this rental is for real, you can be sure it will be long gone before August 19th. My best suggestion is you contact a broker to help you in your search. I assure you, it will be much easier.
Seamus (jame…, , New York, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
May be sold by then
But[please contact me at that time (212 882 1246)
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Baldwin, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Sometimes a little common sense goes a long way.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Enlist the aid of a Realtor to assist you in finding a legitimate property.
Daniel Fried…, , New York, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
I saw the address for the same price on Zillow. Please contact me if you would like me to help you see the property.
Adina Greenb…, Agent, NY,
Tue Jul 23, 2013
This is definitely a scam. You can't even rent a closet in this price range in that area.
I flagged the listing.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Keep in mind that scams do exist and you may have stumbled upon one....